SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Outbreak!

We made it home from Mexico today. I just want to report I do not have Swine Flu. I repeat I do not have Swine Flu. I am safe to be around. In fact, I didn't even know what was going on until we made it home to my in-laws house. We saw a few people wearing masks at the airport in Mexico but that was all we saw at 4 different airports. For those of you who are still leary of me I was and still am a very good handwasher!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Whatever, you're so quarantined!j/k Like I can talk... Hello, I was in NYC!! Did you have a fun trip though? post lots of pics cuz I've never been there and I was just saying(pre swine flu outbreak) that I want to go to Cancun someday! Hope to see you soon, I know we say that a lot but I mean it:)