SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Monday, April 20, 2009

Fun with the cousins




Cam & Erin and family got to come and spend a couple nights with us. Lets face it though - the kids were mostly excited to see Gavin and Quincy. The bunny and chickens are always a hit for those city folk!


Update on the chicks! They are growing very FAST! They have been moved to outside during the day. You will find them wondering around our garden and under our porch. We had some great spectators after church yesterday. The kids really hope the dogs don't find them - me well, I guess that is part of survival of the fittest!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like fun, we wish we were there! Can't wait to see you in PV!

The Peterson's said...

I can't believe you have live animals roaming around your house! I had a nightmare about turkeys the other night. Needless to say I am terrified of livestock. LOL. I also can't believe you guys are still seeing snow! That is crazy. I hope you have fun on your vacation, it looks beautiful from the picture.Enjoy the warm weather!