SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Wednesday, April 8, 2009

FHE at its best

For FHE on Monday I decided to try a new idea that I had read in the Ensign. During General Conference the day before each child was supposed to write down three questions and keep the answers to himself. For FHE we would play a game and see who knew the answers. I knew this would be a work in progress, but if we continued at it maybe in the future we could have some good discussions. Actually I was surprised by how much the kids remembered when I thought they were just coloring and fighting. I have to share one of the questions that came from Cade.

What color was most of the speakers hair? His answer was white not gray.