SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Sunday, August 23, 2009

Keller Family Reunion

We were not home but 2 days from the Shirley reunion before my California brother Todd & family stopped to see us for 2 nights on the way to the Keller family reunion. It is no wonder I have not been able to blog for a month. We haven't been here or we have been having too much fun!

The weather had dropped 30 degrees to the sixties when my brother came to visit. We still went swimming at Nat So-Pah hot springs. The water was warm and we all enjoyed our weenie roast. Valerie and Hailey have really started swimming this year. They both jumped off the diving board with only arm floaties on!

Giggly about a frog!

Valerie & Claire Bear

Cade is a little outnumbered but such a good sport.

I love having a personal chef Dave.

We took off early Sunday morning in time to make it to Meridian to hear my parents mission report. This is the whole crew minus the missionaries, Brandon, Justin, and Derek.

Welcome home!

The next day we packed up and headed to Donnely to the cabin for a week. The trip went well minus the road construction wait and getting pulled over and not getting out of a ticket!

Rafting down the river by Banks.

While some of us went rafting, Valerie got to go with 2 of her cousins, Gavin & Quincy to Mcall and eat huge bubble gum ice cream cones.



Holding tight to piniata candy.

Ash & Hailey

Brandon trying to match me 5 1/2 months pregnant!

No one is allowed not to get on the tube hence pregnant me and Valerie!

Grandma Keller & Claire with the same pose.


Everyone loved playing a little woofleball on the beach, Even Gavin who is 2 can hit the ball!

For the most part there was not a lot of admitting to sand throwing but we still found it in all the kids hair!
Cade and cousin Garrett had a great time together. I was so glad he was able to come and give Cade a boy to hang out with for the week. I don't know who had more fun taunting each other, the boys or Boston the dog.
Garrett and Cade were the only ones willing to step up to the challenge and have Grandpa Keller drive the boat while they tube. Everyone else has been scared off or is too old with injuries to enjoy the wild rides Grandpa Keller provides.

Cade wasted no time trying to go back and forth on the wake after getting up. He didn't do to bad for only getting to try once a year.

Jenn helping Ashley try to wakeboard. She did get up but just for a second. She will try again next year.
Nobody can touch "The House of Sticks"

Anna & Hailey

Ashley & Trisha
The tube got a work out this week. All the kids love it and could go for hours.

My good-looking available brother, Brandon.

Mikayla

After our return from Donnely some of the boys went gun shooting and the rest of us headed to the Boise zoo. We also spent time house shopping with Brandon, eating at Texas Roadhouse (adults only), and enjoying smoothies and a movie at Cam & Erin's home. I am still laughing at Cameron's blender demonstration. I do want the 400 dollar blender though. He had me sold.

Ashley & Mandy
Gotta love cousin sleepovers since my kids never get friend sleepovers.

Hailey & Madison

The End.

2 comments:

Laura Barrett said...

Geez! you guys HAVE been busy! Looks like you've been doing a lot of fun things...well, except for the ticket...that was kind of funny. Glad you are all safe though!

Jennifer said...

It was so much fun. I can't wait until next year! I seriously would consider moving to Burley just to be closer to your family. Too bad Todd doesn't really have a job market available there. I am looking forward to our girls weekend. I love that my SIL are like my own sisters. Thanks for putting up with us:)