SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's a boy!

Okay so I am now almost 24 weeks pregnant which means I have known for 5-6 weeks we are having a boy but I have not had time to blog my news. So hear it is! I was surprised when I had my ultrasound and was measuring a week ahead of time because I normally measure small. But I will gladly take it! My due date is December 18th.

Hello from our new baby boy!

This is the picture that is supposed to tell us we are having a boy. I can see a leg and part of an arm only so I am still a little leary about the news. I thought it was supposed to be easy to tell if it was a boy but for me the girls have been easier. Our ultrasound tech was pretty positive it is a boy so that is what we are announcing. And yes we are very excited but mostly I am relieved everything looked and measured good!

4 comments:

Laura Barrett said...

Joe is excited for his new little friend that is coming!:) Hope you're still feeling well Steph.

Erin said...

Loved the posts. We are excited for the next Shirley although I will admit that I can't read ultrasounds very well. I have no idea what I was looking at. I did see his hand, which was awesome. By the way, penny is OUT! yay. I am more than thrilled. Good luck with your back to school week and wet basements. No fun.

Cindy said...

Wha? Huh? Your pregnant!?!?!?

That is so exciting and just... wow! I'm sure Cade and Dave are both thrilled to know there is going to be more testosterone in the house.

Congratulations!

Julie said...

Yea!! How fun! He looks Perfect!