SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Baseball is over

Travis & Cade (these 2 seemed to hit it off and have lots of fun together)


Cade had a fun year in baseball. This year was a little different because he wasn't on a team with all of his friends. It was good though because he ended up making new friends. I don't mind sitting at baseball games especially when the weather is nice. It seems we have either frozen to death or this last Saturday roasted to death. It is better than being blown over though!


Mikayla loved playing T-ball and wanted the entire family to be there to watch her games. She was so excited to get her trophy. (Everyone gets trophies in t-ball but to her they won 1st place!) I was so excited that I found my camera and found these pictures. I thought I had lost it at baseball and went on a wild search for 3 days. I am embarrassed to say I found it underneath my tahoe seat. At least it was found!

No comments: