SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Sunday, July 6, 2008

Date Night?!?


Who would of thought we could have so fun for a date night going to Home Depot and eating at Taco Bell!!! I didn't have to chase anyone up and down the aisles at Home Depot and we were able to have a very quiet dinner at Taco Bell. Taco Bell even has a new fruity drink out. It is delicious and sugary. I am definitely up for this kind of date again!

4 comments:

Renee Keller said...

Steph, I love this picture of you and Dave. I showed it to the elders and they think you are beautiful! There is such expression between the two of you without any need for words. I hope you can continue to enjoy date nights together. They make a world of difference in a relationship.

Marilyn said...

You crack me up..you are so easily entertained! I guess I'll have to go out and try that fruity new drink. Or maybe you could come visit me and we could go get one together. You need a shopping out don't you? Kaden would love for you to send Cade home with Jeff some weekend when it works with your schedule. That would only leave you with the girls to deal with! Check out our listing at Maghomes.com Looks pretty good! Wish us luck! I'm homesick for you all!

Jennifer said...

YOu are such a strong couple, I am so happy you had a night out. who cares what you do, the point is you were alone! Please take a girls trip with me! we can start finding good things to put in my little house that has nothing. I want to start planning a time when we can do this, you know I will get pregnant before we know it and then I am just no fun!

Mrs. Pollard said...

I did the top of my blog at this really awesome website, www.scrapblog.com. It takes a while, but once it's finished you'll have to transfer it to a jpeg on the computer, and then you can post it on your blog. It's a ton a fun though :)