SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Saturday, March 29, 2008

Pictures by Sarah

Posted by Picasa

I love having a friend who takes pictures but I am not so sure my kids do. A few days ago I told Hailey to get in the car so we can go to Sarah's house. She said, "we have to go take pictures?" We were really not going to take pictures but she assumed we were. The pics always turn out so cute and I think they each secretly like it if they are alone for their photo shoot.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Your pictures by Sarah and those that you took are adorable. Your girls are so cute! We need to get together soon. Hope your spring break went well.

Elise said...

Your girls are the prettiest little things around! Do you know about Jennah's blog. If not, it's http://eastcoastshirleys.blogspot.com/

Julie said...

I need that girl to take some pics of my boys! And these don't look cropped to me, they are gorg!

Laura Barrett said...

Hey you guys! You have such a beautiful family! I'm glad that I found you on here!
Laura:)