SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Thursday, March 27, 2008

More cute pics!


Hailey and Valerie were making it almost impossible for me to take pictures of them. They are constantly picking at each other or tackling each other. Isn't that what boys are supposed to do? Cade made it home as fast as he could after church so I wasn't able to get a picture of him in his church clothes. (This was not surprising) The minute he hears Amen he is out the door. Valerie had her first little pony ever. Poor little 18 month old girl with no hair. We still think she is a little cutie though. Sunday morning called for a lot of hair to be curled. We got a cool new curling iron but by the time I got through Ashley and Mikayla's hair my time was up. Oh how I love being a single parent on Sunday mornings!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Isn't Picasa the coolest and easiest ever? I just love it! Thanks so much for hosting all of the festivities this week. I really do appreciate it and I appreciate you and love you to death. Come see me again soon!!! And bring the kids, they would love going to Leo's!