SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The next American Idol?

Josiah Leming (who lives in his car) did an awesome job in Hollywood on his 1st song. He is in my top 10 for sure! He sang Grace Kelly by Mika. Catch the link for the song and video by the orignal artist. The kids and I have been jammin all night long! This one is going on my ipod for working out!
YouTube - Mika - Grace Kelly

2 comments:

The Peterson's said...

I was unsure about him but I was bummed when he got kicked off tonight. Im sure we will hear more of him though. I am going to check out that link. Thanks

Erin said...

We were sad to see him go Steph. We thought he was a shoe in. Hope you had a great Valentine's Day.