SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Thursday, February 28, 2008

Good Kids Books

Cade just finished reading "Leven Thumps" for school. It is the first book in the series of 4 or more. He thought it was great and wanted me to read it so I did. It was actually pretty good. In fact, I will most likely read the next one too.

Ashley and I just finished reading "The Little Princess" book together. I loved it! It was fun taking turns reading each page at night before bed. It was something we both looked forward to doing each night. Very cute story that inspires you to be grateful and want to do better.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

The author of the Leven Thumps series lives here in Idaho Falls. He went to one of the schools here last year and they had a Leven Thumps day and all got him to sign t-shirts and books. I guess it was pretty cool. We haven't read any of them but Kaden wants to start after he finishes the series he is on. Hope you had a great weekend! I'll see ya tomorrow!!!

Emily said...

That's awesome that you read with Ashley at night. That is one of those things I always think is such a great idea, then forget when I'm trying to get my kids in bed, always later than planned. But you have inspired me!