SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ice Skating!

We had a fun Saturday afternoon. Sarah and I took all of our kids ice skating. This was a first time for us. They loved it, especially Ashley. I must say I was rather hot by the time I got everybody dressed and their skates laced up. Hailey tried it for a little bit but preferred standing by the warm fire. Next time, I am going to try!

It is Tuesday and we are back in school. We have been out 3 days this last week. I am ready to clean house today!!

3 comments:

Sassy Cat said...

Just happened upon your site, you have an absolutely beautiful family, I am guessing you're LDS, but not sure. Nice weather ..ha ha

Emily said...

Cute pics Steph! Ice skating is way fun. Whenever we go to Utah with our kids, we try to take them. They love it. Check out my blog, you've been tagged! See ya!

The Peterson's said...

That looks like so much fun. Your kids are so beautiful. I just want to pinch the babies cheeks.