SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Friday, September 6, 2013

Ty & Slade

Ty (3) and Slade(4)
I have picture of Cade and Skylar (big brothers) at this age both wearing the same GAP shirt on the first day of preschool at Miss Dawns.

 This year Melanie and I are going to swap kids once a week on the days we each work.  Our kids so far are loving having a playmate.  I was watching Slade on his first day of school so Ty got to come with me to take him.  Slade started crying so Miss Brittany suggested Ty stay with him the first day.  Ty was pumped and Slade ended up having a great day.  Maybe Ty will join in January.  But for now I want him to be able to have some one on one time with just me!


Ty has also discovered how to get to Will's house at the end of the coulde'sac.  These two have become little buddies this summer running around in just their swimming suits.  I have seen them riding their bikes with hockey gloves and helmets on, no shoes, and Ty carrying a baby doll all wrapped up.  

No comments: