SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Monday, July 22, 2013

I will go I will do...

 
Elder Alverez and Elder Jones.  Our family loves these missionaries and loves having them over for treats or dinner.  We were sad to learn that Elder Jones had to return back to California for knee surgery.  Hopefully he gets to come back!  It is hard to believe that Cade could be out on a mission in just a few more years.  I sure hope some family keeps an eye out for him!

 Elder Jones and Hailey had a special connection.  
Her second personality came out when he was around!
One time when the missionaries were over I was making potstickers and complaining about how bad they stink.  Hailey said, "Mom why don't you just go on pinterest and find out how to make the potstickers not stink."  I guess she has learned that I try a lot of things of pinterest.  Some good some not!
Back in January when the missionaries were over I told Ty to tell them that today he became a sunbeam in church.  He obviously doesn't really know what that means.  He went up to them and said, "I am going to be a sunbeam for Halloween."

No comments: