SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Cade

Cade 1st day Sophmore year
Conner, Emi, Cade, Fernando


Cade & Braeden years ago working at Stokes
 Cade end of Sophmore year
Working (playing) at his first real job at Stokes
Cade & Mikayla
Where does the time go?

 The first week after school got out (end of May) Cade headed for EFY at Provo with his buddy Noah Mitton.  At first he was not so excited to go but he ended up loving it and having a really good experience and met some neat people he still keeps in contact with.  Dave took him down while the rest of us went to hear my parents speak after their mission.  I was shocked when I saw Cade a week later to find he had cut his hair short.  Dave and Cade had a great ride to Utah together and were able to discuss many things.  Cade is a fantastic kid.  I am so proud of him and the young man he is becoming.  I was also surprised to hear him bear his testimony in sacrament meeting when he returned.  I am happy with the decisions he is making so far and can't believe how much he has grown up.

 Friends from EFY


Before he cut his hair

Now that Cade has a job he is able to buy things.  One of his latest purchases has been a long board.  I just hope he doesn't get to crazy.  I prefer no more medical bills on this kid this year!

No comments: