SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Sunday, May 15, 2011

WICKED

I couldn't wait to see this play again. I saw it years ago in Chicago with my mom and friends, the Leishmans on a girls trip. Ever since then I have been hoping it would come closer to Idaho so I could take my girls and see it again. Thanks to my mom we were able to get tickets and go see it in Boise. She got tickets for us and many others an entire year ago!

We found out that lots plans can happen in a year. My mom was unable to go with us as she went to attend a baptism. She was able to make a seating chart for us as we had lots of family attending Ha Ha! Also, we found out that Ashley would be performing at her clogging competition in Lagoon on the same day. Things worked out and Ashley was able to get a ticket and hitch a ride with my old neighbors the Leishmans at an earlier date.

On the way....

The Girls
(Shirleys and Poulsens)


Hailey and Uncle Derek

Cameron and Birthday Girl Erin
We left Ty, Valerie, Gavin, Quincy, and Kaidence at home with 2 babysitters.

Cousin Mandy and Mikayla


No comments: