SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Sunday, May 15, 2011

Another surgery down!

Ty sailed through getting ear tubes! This has been his easiest hospital experience ever. It happened so fast. We came to the surgery center at 8:50 and we were home by 10:10! They didn't even take off his clothes. He was getting very angry before we left to the hospital because he was starving and he saw his bottle but couldn't drink it. I loaded up the kids in the car and forgot something so I ran back inside. When I came out to the car I found out that Valerie had given Ty a bottle because he was being too LOUD. I grabbed the bottle so fast. I think he only got a few swallows down....not enough to even report.

He was not sleepy at all that day. If anything he was irritated especially when they brought him back to me. We went home fast so he could eat!

Hopefully this will help the Tyster! The Dr. said he looked like he was starting to get another ear infection. One ear has been draining since surgery 4/12/11 but he has just been one happy guy!

1 comment:

Heart Shelter said...

Hi there!
Its nice to read you blog, I learnt a lot through them.
The way your family live lovingly together and your love to Lord inspire me to face and live my life properly.
Hope Ty recovers as soon as possible. Thank you and may God bless you and your family.