SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Monday, May 9, 2011

Hailey Bailey

Hailey at Kindergarten end of the year singing performance. She told me before we came to the performance that some of the songs were really stupid and the actions were even more stupid so she may not be doing them. That is my Hailey...doing her own thing and not caring what anyone else is doing. She did end up singing every song and knew all the words even though I couldn't understand them.

Hailey loves art, drawing, gluing, and any kind of craft. She spends hours at the table drawing. She did this picture all by herself. She wadded up pieces of colored paper and put them on the end of a pencil and glued them to the paper. This is a picture of her and a flower. I love what she wrote, "I love me." I hope she continues to always know who she is and to love herself as she continues to grow.

No comments: