SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Monday, April 25, 2011

SUN

Finally at the end of April we see and feel the SUN. For the first time this spring the wind was calm and the sun was shinning! We could not waste the chance to head to the park. We must remember it was snowing just 2 weeks ago. Ty loved his new chance at freedom. I know I am going to have a hard time keeping him inside this summer. Luckily, I have changed most of my doorknobs so he can't just open the door and head outside as some of our other kids have done.



Mikayla and Kia



Ty with new found friend Slade.
It is crazy that my friend Melanie and I both have 6 kids with our boys being the oldest and youngest and our 4 girls in the middle. There is a Page for every Shirley to play with!

Kynlie & Valerie

No comments: