SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Say Cheese

I attempted a few Easter pictures of the kids but didn't have a whole lot of cooperation. The weather was too cold and windy. I will have to be doing them again soon because Mikayla was sick and the cute hair of my girls didn't last until after church. I didn't even attempt taking Ty's pics yet.

Valerie 4 years

Hailey 6 years


Easter Dresses

Ashley 11 years
5th grade
She has become a hair pro! I love having her help with the little girls. She is also wanting high heels. We agreed on the pair below.




Cade
This is such a Dave stance!



Cade 14 years
8th grade
I got him to smile even with his braces on. He is hoping to get them off in 4 more months!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Way too cute! I just didn't think your kids could get anymore adorable than when they were little....shows how much I know!