SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cade on Rails!

Cade and I just finished our Tuesday snowboarding trips. It was a great chance for us to spend time together. He loved it because he got to miss school and I loved it because I got to spend one on one time with my only son. I did notice that the one day his school class came up he didn't really want me hanging around. That only lasted a couple hours and then he came and found me and was ready to torture me so more by challenging me to do jumps, rails, and boxes.

How would it be to be a kid with good knees and no fear?


I like this pic because Cade is in the background cheering me on! I am a definite newbie but having fun at it!


Let's just say I was the oldest one in our class including our instructor. Our instructor was 1 year younger than me but acted 17. Cade loved him because of his tricks. I liked it when we were able to go through the trees in the fresh powder!


This jump is actually bigger than it looks! I know because I crashed a few times and had a hard time getting out of bed the next morning.

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Holy Cow! You rock it woman! Kaden would love it if I could do half the things he does, sorry no video games for me! He's never even been skiing and none of his friends here ski so he may just pass it up all together.
You look awesome out there on the "board". Looks like fun!

The Peterson's said...

You Go Hip Momma! When I move back I will have to bust out and dust off my board so you can teach me some your moves! ;)

Jennifer said...

Hard core mama! Tell Cade he's a snowboarding maniac and great job. I no longer do any tricks, heck, I don't even snowboard anymore. I am glad you got to enjoy your time with him, special memories!

Erin said...

Seriously Steph...you can do snowboard jumps! What can't you do? I'm very impressed. However, I was thinking about it and I think only Gavin could get me to try it. What we would do for our boys.