SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Saturday, April 12, 2008

Is it really true?


It has been two days and I am still in shock that one of my favorite singers got voted off American Idol - Micheal Johns. I love his big ol' voice. I really liked when he sang the Doors and Queen songs. I thought he rocked. I for sure thought tatoo lady or Syesha would be voted off. I guess I can't complain too much because I watch but I don't vote. If I did vote I would be voting for the 2 David's.

On a brighter note, the t.v. show the "Office" started up again. It provided some good laughs. Who doesn't love Dwight? I decided you either love this show or you just don't get it. Dave gets it, in fact he laughs so hard that he can start crying.

4 comments:

Sarah Stokes said...

I too was in shock, he is not my very favorite but I thought he'd be in at least the top 3 at the end of the show, how disappointing, huh! I LOVE the little boy, and I really like Cook guy, and dreadlock boy...

Cindy said...

Tattoo girl needs to go. As does Brooke. She cries too much and though she is so talented on the piano and guitar... well, that's about the only time she shines.

As for the Office. We love that show too! Dwight. Poor Dwight. We couldn't figure out at the end though... was his 'date' just some random person he picked up off the street? Or was his former babysitter homeless?

Julie said...

So sad to see him gone-he was such great eye candy...and that voice..oh! I don't watch the Office, am I missing out? Do you use picassa for your collages? That is what I use and I don't think they get cropped. Maybe the more pics you have they do though?

The Peterson's said...

He was not one of my favs but still a shocker. I dont like tattoo chic or Syeshia. Hope they go soon too. We love Office here at our house. We laugh so hard and it makes me sad because I think this show is sooooo stupid and weird we should not like it but we totally do. That and My name is Earl...Dont aks.