SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Exhausted!


This weekend I spent sitting in a gym watching Cade's basketball tournament and trying to recover from a weeks worth of activity crammed into 2 days. I decided I am not the spring chicken I used to be. First off, we won our city league volleyball tournament. It was a blast and very exhausting. I thought I was kind of in shape but that made me realize I have a way to go.

Next came 2 days of snowboarding. Oh what fun and what pain! Do you recognize me over there j/k. Cade has been trying to teach me jumps - landed some and totally killed others. I don't know if I am more sore from riding up the chair lift with him and tensing all my muscles or from crashing. You see, I am scared of heights and Cade thinks it is funny. I have to hold on to the chair lift for dear life and Cade leans forward with no hands or he will turn around and talk to the people behind us. He even talks using both his hands. Can you see why I would be so TENSE!!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

You crack me up!!! I am also afraid of heights and I think it is getting worse with old age. I have a hard time even changing light bulbs! How pathetic is that? Snow boarding is way off base for me because I hate winter sports. I hate to be cold. I'm glad you had so much fun over the weekend and congrats on the volleyball win! I can't believe you still have the energy to keep up with that. You're amazing!!!