SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Monday, January 7, 2013

Brrrr!

 Kierra and Kayla
Our friend Al let us borrow his rhino for a week to pull sleds and tubes around his field.  Cade had a blast driving and sledding with his friends.  The day I went it was so COLD!  It was -4 degrees and hasn't warmed up since!  Some of us were also able to go snowboarding the day after Christmas.  Snow was great.  Cade has a season pass and has been multiple times.  I have only dared let him drive up once so far and that was with me.  It is scary to think he is old enough to drive on icy mountainess roads alone!
 Cade driving rhino
  A couple Ty sayings...
Ty said, "Please can I have a drink?"  Then he quickly said to me, "Does that make you merry Mom?"

Ty is now a sunbeam in primary.  The missionaries were over and I told Ty to tell them he was a sunbeam now.  Instead he told them, "I'm going to be a Sunbeam for Halloween!"
 Cade, Noah, Kole
Gracie and Kayla freezing!
Finally Valerie is up and moving after being sick for a week this Christmas break

No comments: