SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Sunday, January 10, 2010

Surprise Baby Shower




I had just finished painting and decorating baby nursery before delivery!

Diaper cake and cupcakes made of washclothes

A few days before I delivered my friends gave me a baby shower. It had been a crazy, busy stressful day. That evening as I was headed out the door to pick up kids and go to a church meeting when I got a call from my friend Melanie telling me she just picked up my daughter from play practice and she puked all over her car. I told her I would be right over to get her and help clean up. I walked in her house and was greeted with surprises! I was SHOCKED! They had dinner made and the place was all decorated and I had no clue! It was a great evening after realizing my daughter really didn't throw up!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

That was too funny! We finally surprised ya! What a fun night!