SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Sunday, January 10, 2010

Festival of Trees

This year the Extraordinary Housewives were asked to decorate the entry way for the festival of trees which we gladly did! Of course we made it fun even though it required some thinking. This was much easier than when we decorated a tree to be auctioned a few years ago!

EXW or Extraordinary Housewives

I think I almost gave birth right in the gym when I saw Matt? Chad? fall off a ladder!


We were able to have multiple trips to see Santa Clause at FOT when Hailey performed for preschool and Ashley clogged. Valerie asked for a water puppy and Hailey wanted a kitchen with muffins!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I have to say all of our "hard thinking" paid off. I think the decor turned out pretty good. We pulled off another one!