SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween

Halloween sure flew by! Were so lucky to have good weather. I was expecting snow but instead got a million trick or treaters. My brother Derek came to stay the weekend with us. I put him to work helping me paint and pass out candy. Once again our road was blocked off by a policeman so no cars could get in the neighborhood. We had a steady stream of trick or treaters for 4 hours. We didn't even close our door. Hailey and Valerie passed out candy so eagerly at first. As they got tired they started sitting and barely peeking their hand out the door to drop in a piece of candy in each bucket. I had to send Derek out to get more candy so my own kids wouldn't have to continue to pass out all of their own candy. It was crazy and fun!

Cade had some friends over to watch scary movies. We grilled up some food and witch's brew. I think most of them got frightened by the Grudge because when we dropped them off at home they went sprinting in to their houses!


Mikayla and Maycee

Chandra the vampire


Ashley the cheerleader

Uncle Derek with ladybug Valerie and witch Hailey

No comments: