SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Wednesday, November 11, 2009

GIRLS TRIP

Last weekend my mom, and 2 sister in laws, Jenn and Erin took off to Utah for a 3 day 3 night GIRLS TRIP! How fun it was once all the kid arrangements were made and we were together. I feel so lucky to have awesome sister in laws since I have no biological sisters. We had nothing planned but shopping, eating, and talking. I honestly didn't think we could shop for 3 days straight but we pulled it off easily! It got easier and easier to swipe that card! A favorite stop was Victoria Secret. Since I was 34 weeks pregnant I was happy to be the go getter and not the one trying on. We had some good laughs and made some good memories. We only went to 1 movie and then realized we should have followed Jenn's advice and not gone. I strongly recommend not seeing "The Box". It was anything but what I imagined it would be!


Lunch with the girls and Derek

We had to STUFF the back of the car in order to accomodate all of our great deals!

Saying good bye at the airport. Thanks guys for the memories and laughs!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It was so much fun. I keep thinking of things we can do the next time. thanks for the memories and laughs. I will never forget our movie night, although the movie stunk, the company and laughs were priceless.