SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Thursday, January 29, 2009

The DREADED yearly check up

I must say I really don't like going to the OB. It seems like I wait an eternity in the waiting room and then even longer in the actual room. NAKED, I might add! And why is it always so COLD? I don't know anyone but me who packs an extra pair of socks in my purse to put on while waiting. The sweaty armpits are also another thing I so don't look forward to. Know what I mean? This time I was actually dressed when the Dr. came in because I was LEAVING! A 1 hr 20 min wait is way too long. I was a human popsicle. At least my yearly exam is done even though it took a total of 1 hr 40 minutes.

5 comments:

Sarah Stokes said...

I am still a little shocked to see you have a post with the title "yearly check up" !! You are one crazy popcicle. I especially like the picture with an actual spectulem on it :)

Emily said...

That is the WORST! As if the check-up itself isn't bad enough!

Cindy said...

Doctors who make people wait that long are the worst. We waited over an hour for my 6 year old's tonsillectomy f/u appointment before I went to the front desk and told them they would have to reschedule it. We hadn't even been called back yet and sorry, but I had to be somewhere else in 20 minutes. If they plan to be an hour behind, they need to make their appt times longer.

Ugh. Sorry you had to go through that.

Marilyn said...

Okay so that is one thing I like about living in a bigger town. I NEVER wait that long for a doctor here, but I remember what it was like in Burley. And for some reason the OB's are the worst! If they can't handle the patient load, bring in some more doctors for heaven sake.

Extraordinary Housewife said...

It is so true... you are freezing and your pits are dripping. I hate it!

-Lana