SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lack of Blogging

So much has been going on but I really have not felt like blogging much lately. I have been thinking a lot about my good friend Lana and her daughter Emma. Emma was recently diagnosed with Leukemia. She is my daughter, Ashley's age. She has the sweetest smile. They have been at Primary Childrens hospital for over a week. My heart breaks for them and the trials that lay ahead. I do know that through the help of our Heavenly Father they will make it through this. We continue to pray for them and invite anyone who desires to add them to your prayers.

Here is an example of how my brain has not been working so great lately. The other day I was driving and came to a 4 way stop. I couldn't think which way to go. If I turned one way I would end up at the gym. If I turned the other way I would end up at work at the hospital. (it seems I am usually going to one of those places) I was on auto pilot, but as I sat there I realized I was on the complete wrong side of town. I was supposed to be going to pick up my daughter at gymnastics!

No comments: