SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Saturday, October 25, 2008

I have an awesome friend, Sarah, who takes amazing pictures! I like when she gets new outfits or thinks of new poses and she needs someone to try them out on. I volunteer my kids regularly. She can get their real personalities to shine forth. Most of the time the kids love having their own photo shoot.

Love the pettiskirt!

Hailey being Hailey! This was one of her many poses she had that night.

Valerie - she is a hard one to take pics of because she doesn't like to leave my legs.


Ashley

This is so Cade


Shirley kids minus one!
I love this pic except Hailey was missing related to a temper tantrum.


Okay, so it is not always fun.

So cute!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Your kids are so gorgeous! And how fun to have such a great photographer friend. I'm totally jealous. I love peeking into your blog. Your husband's birthday post was awesome. Your family is just darling. Happy Belated Birthday!

Don Anderson said...

I love your pictures ! The petti skirt is so cute on your girls. Sarah does a great job.

Don Anderson said...

the last comment was from ERin (I guess I'm logged in under my brother's name)