SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Wednesday, October 1, 2008

3 Birthdays in 1 month!

Happy Birthday Valerie! Last week we celebrated Valerie's second birthday. How fast time has flown! The memory is still fresh even though it was 2 years ago. I was so glad I made it to the hospital in order to deliver 35 minutes later but I am still saddened I never got an epidural.

Valerie is such a little love bug. She talks non-stop even with a binki in her mouth. Her music teacher at church came up to me and told me she sang every word to "I am a child of God" in nursery. She is potty trained thanks to Hailey. Her latest trick is to climb out of her crib and sneak in bed with us. Not my favorite! We both seem to be tired in the morning after multiple trips back to her crib. She is so cuddly though and I love that!

We love you precious Valerie!

Notice we had cupcakes again for her birthday party. I made mint brownies per children's request but decided they might not be such a hit when Hailey saw my green frosting in the bowl and said, "Your going to put toothpaste on the brownies?"

3 comments:

Erin said...

Valerie, Happy Birthday! Would you please come visit us, bring Hailey, and teach Gavin how to use the potty? We love you too! Hope you had a great day!

Jennifer said...

Happy bday little Valerie! We love you! We would love to stay with you, but as of now we haven't found tickets. Did you find extra? We won't go if we don't have tickets. Call me!

Renee said...

Happy Birthday precious little Valerie!! Where have these two years gone--I remember holding you in the hospital all by myself in the nursery--while your mom's friend watched the other children. It was a bonding time and from day one you were so sweet and lovable. You need a special treat for being potty trained. Have your mom buy you something from me. OK?