SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Thursday, January 24, 2008

Snowboard or Dryer?


Too late! I already chose. I am very happy with my decision except when I go to do laundry once a week and it takes me 2 days. What do you expect with a dryer that is going on its 30th birthday? How often do we just go all out on ourselves? It seems like there is always other items that take priority - mainly kids - well not this time - I indulged myself. I kind of feel guilty but I sure am loving it when I am up carving on the mountain.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How old are you? My guess is over thirty? So, leave the dyer alone!

Erin said...

Congrats on the big purchase. That is great! Snowboards are definitely more fun - I guess you could also use it to dry things. You know - hang your clothes over the board or something. Take care!

michelle said...

Good for you Steph! Love the blog. I will have to send you a link to mine when I have updated it.... want to see some snowboarding pics soon!

Sarah Stokes said...

Who's anonymous?

Extraordinary Housewife said...

"Cutting up the mountain?" You sound like a real snowboarder! I'm glad you're getting good use out of it. It's hard to spend the money on only ourselves, but certainly fun!! See you tonight.

Anonymous said...

To answer Sarah Stokers question, anonymous is someone who cares deeply for the dryer! Signed
"The Washer"

Anonymous said...

Why don't you have something more original or pithy for your blogging name? Maybe something catchy like: "The Shirley Shack?" Or the "Shirley bunch minus Greg and Bobby and from the looks of your picture with and extra Cindy" Clever huh?