SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Friday, January 18, 2008

Ashley's day at tumbling

Ashley and her buddies! Tori, Kiera, Maycee, Ashley.

Spiderweb hair! Have you ever tried it? This took me quite some time since I am not a hair person. It turned out cute though - at least Ashley was happy for the moment.

I would like to say that I saw all of their meet and was able to take great pictures but that would not be the case. Valerie lasted about 5 minutes and was then ready to go join them on the floor. She can do a summersault from being a frequent observer but I didn't want her to steal the show. I even had to pull out my emergency food to keep her calm - you guessed it a SUCKER! I let her go to town on that thing. So not only was I chasing her all over the place but she was sticky and leaving prints everywhere. Ashley did good though even though I didn't capture it on tape.

No comments: