SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ty's 1st weekend home

Thank goodness for Grandma & Grandpa! G&G Keller came and stayed with our kids while I was in hospital. It was a good thing as the weekend was full of Christmas performances and lots of running around. Ashley and Mikayla has bball games, Mikayla had a violin recital, Ashley performed for clogging, and the 3 girls all had play practice (they will be in Joseph and the technicolor coat in Jan.). They stayed Thursday night until Sunday. They gave me the best gift ever by taking home Hailey and Valerie with them. I was sad to see them go but at the same time it gave me some good bonding time with Ty and also some time for naps!



My friend Melanie and I were able to coach our girls' bball team. They won every game but one! I think they had a lot of fun!
(Back row) Hallie, Ash, Sadie,Maycee, Kenzington
(Front row) Kierra, Mikayla, Sydney, Jaida


The second I walked in the house from the hospital Valerie was looking at my tummy. She said, "your big tummy went away?"


1st day home

No comments: