SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Sunday, June 8, 2008

Brrrr!

Is it really June? I have been freezing! This is the fourth day in a row of drinking hot chocolate. The baseball games are killing me. Yesterday Mikayla had to play her violin at the relay for life at 7:30 am. We then headed off to T-ball and back for more violin playing at the Skandidag festival. I had finally wisened up by the end. I had a coat, hat, and blanket wrapped around me. I even left all the other kids home. I guess one good thing about this cold weather is I get to prolong swimsuit shopping. It has to be my least favorite thing to shop for. They always look so good on the hangers but it is such a different story putting them on!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I totally agree with the BRRR! We have the same thing here only MORE wind, if that is possible. Although Idaho weather is pretty bad right now, at least we don't have earthquakes, tornadoes or flooding going on so I guess I should count my blessings. As for the swimsuit shopping....come on, you look great in anything! Wish I had some of those Keller genes.