SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sweet 16

My little Cade turned 16 years old and is taller than me!  I am so proud of Cade and the choices he is making. He has a really kind heart and is a joy to be around.  Dave and I took Cade out to dinner for his Birthday and gave him his snowboarding pass along with a lot of cans of Arizona lemonade.  It was fun to talk with him and have one on one time.  We brought him back to the house where Noah and Braeden were waiting to kidnap him and take him to a surprise party out at Braeden's house.  We first sang Happy Birthday to him and he blew out his candles.  Ty had his own solo and version of Happy Birthday to Cade that I wish I would have recorded! 

Braeden, Cade, Noah
Cade's favorite cake - Heath & whip cream
Emi, Kole, Skylar, ?, Cade, Braeden, Taysom, Squirl

Cade being FLASH for homecoming week

ROCK ON!

No comments: