SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Saturday, January 8, 2011

December Happenings


We enjoyed Grandma and Grandpa Keller stopping by before Christmas. All the kids sang and performed for them.



Grandpa Shirley made this horse for Cade when he was a baby!

Jaylee, Jaida, Ashely


Valerie's primary teacher gave her this picture of Jesus that she put on her shelf next to her bed.


December always brings lots of action and recitals. Cade made the 8th grade basketball team. Kayla finished up her 3rd grade basketball season. I was able to help coach her team with my friend Michelle. Their team was kind of short and young but progressed a lot! Ashley finished up her 5th grade basketball season with some nail biters. I was also able to help coach her team with my friend Melanie. This was a great way for me to be able to spend time individually with both girls. For Christmas I got a clipboard for volleyball and one for basketball as I was always scrounging for paper and a pen to write! I was very excited and surprised as I know they will get a lot of use out of them. (need to find pics for Ash)



Mikayla's 3rd grade team
(Back) Mom, Tatiana, Sunny, Anna, Michelle
(Front) Ashley, Justice, Sammy, Kierra

Kierra & Mikayla

We were at the festival of trees everday as we watched Mikayla play her violin, Ashley clog, and Hailey perform her tumbling.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

It seems so strange not to see Ty's hands wrapped in these photos. He'll be back to his old self again in no time. You guys are in our prayers always!