SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Sunday, September 5, 2010

Start of School!

School is already here! I can't believe it. It just seems like I finally got the summer routine figured out. I believe most of the kids are excited for school.

I feel like I am getting this look a lot from my kids lately. Have I become the old Mom that doesn't get all hyped up with all the new trends? Bright pink shirts and backpacks for Cade, skinny tight jeans and converse shoes for older girls...... I'm sure glad Hailey lets me still dress her how I want! (but even she and Valerie have an opinion - I guess its just Ty then! But I am pretty sure if Ty could talk he wouldn't want me dressing him in this lion costume either.

Cade will be in the 8th grade and had no desire for me to accompany him on his first day of school to help him with schedule changes.

Ashley is my social butterfly and excited to see all of her friends in the 5th grade.

Ashley and Sydney

Mikayla or sunshine as we call her is easy going and just goes along with all the chaos. She is starting the 3rd grade. I took both of these girls to school carrying their heavy backpacks loaded with supplies through the halls since we missed back to school night. Doubt they will want me doing that much longer.


Hailey is starting afternoon kindergarten. If you ask her if she is excited she just stares at you with her big eyes like she is saying, "Of course I am, why would you ask me that?!"

Averie & Hailey


Valerie is full of life. She could as well be starting school since she acts like she is a teenager but she will be home with me asking me all day when her sister and friends will be home.

I had to try an outfit on Ty since everyone else was wearing new clothes - his just happened to be a Halloween lion costume. He is crawling a few feet at a time and rolling everywhere!

1 comment:

Erin said...

So cute! Your kids all look adorable in their back to school outfits. Good luck with the new schedule of things.