SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Design on a Dime!

Out with the purple and in with the PINK!

I got such a good deal on new bedding for my little girls about 8 months ago. I finally got the motivation to paint their room and decorate it. I think it ended up cute and best of all the girls love it and are even making their beds!

It sure helped that I had my friend Marilyn help me and had access to her entire scrapbook store! We felt like we were on the show "Design on a Dime." We modged podged letters, decorated lamps, painted shelves, frames, and even the light fixture! Now I just need to make curtains but there is one problem......I don't sew!





2 comments:

Cindy said...

Hey there! I'm in your area and I'd love to come by and visit you for a day! (I'm in Paul right now!) Probably late next week (July 16 or 17th) will be best. Your decorating looks fabulous and I may even be able to borrow my sister's sewing machine to make those curtains! Um, depending on how fancy you want them! LOL

Laura Barrett said...

Oh it looks so cute! I feel bad that I never came over to help out with the mirrors:/ Okay, I'm back in town..when are we gonna play?