SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chandra turns 1

I must say I never thought I would be one of those people that actually celebrates their dogs birthday but I did. The girls made her a cake and then we took her up to the mountains. She loves the freedom and the water. I am also very happy to report she is not pregnant. After 2 months of wondering we have decided she is just fat. That should all change now that we have her on a strict eating and workout program!







2 comments:

Laura Barrett said...

Oh Chandra, Happy Birthday you big goof! Our family loves you.....even though you run away from me when I'm babysitting and go poop in the neighbors yard and I have to get out a piece of ham to try to coax you to come home, but just end up leaving in on the front porch for a booby trap and catch you by the collar!

Erin said...

Boston wishes Chandra a very Happy Birthday! Also, we feel kind of bad that she isn't prego. We were sort of excited to see the possible "mix." Good luck with your new work out regimen.