SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What a weekend!


This past weekend was filled with excitement as Dave celebrated his 40th Birthday, Mikayla was baptized and confirmed, and Ty was blessed. We were glad that both set of grandparents were able to be there as well as cousins Kalin, Olivia, & Alex, and dear friends the Pages & Poulsens.

8 is great!




Ty almost 3 months.
I think he was our first baby that didn't cry through their blessing.





Cousins


We celebrated Dave's birthday by going to Chile's to eat with some friends. It was a hard night for the waitress and cook. The food wasn't so great (wait I never even got my meal and Dave's steak turned into a hockey puck not once but twice!) but the company was great and fun memories were made. This year I didn't get Dave anything special but I did make him a candybar poster (3 poster boards full) that turned out very clever but not G rated for publishing! I think Dave is terrific so I gave him a card and in the card I told him 40 different reasons I love him.

1 comment:

Laura Barrett said...

You guys were totally busy this last week. I was so impressed with little Ty not crying either, he was just wide awake and alert taking in the moment! Now that this crazy, but wonderful week is over you can rest and then we hang out:)