SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentines Brunch

This year we had a surprise brunch with strawberry waffles or just whip cream waffles as some preferred. We even had a few extra's show up for the meal which made it all the more fun. I am so lucky to have such great sweethearts! It is hard to believe Dave and I are going on 18 years of marriage and mostly loving every minute of it! Dave and I got to spend Valentine's Eve doing sealings at the temple (some in Spanish and some in English). I am grateful he is mine for all eternity!

Surprise!


Ty is starting to chub out and grow into his big eyes!



3 comments:

Erin said...

Okay, I love your rose petals and the strawberry waffle idea. I love Valentine's day but I pretty much enjoy any reason to celebrate. Tonight Cam and I are going out for our "Valentine Dinner." I'm excited.

Emily said...

Apparently my girls got in on the action! I had no idea! Thanks for having them. I'm sure they loved it. It looks like so much fun. We must think alike! Strawberry/whip cream waffles was also our Valentine's meal. Yummy!

Marilyn said...

Wow, you are the "bomb" of a mom! I'm lucky to get a valentine made for each child...not a whole meal and the decorations too! When I grow up I wanna be just like you! Seriously, your kids are so lucky to have such a fun mom like you! You put so much time and effort into making life fun for them, they will never forget it!