SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Saturday, December 19, 2009

Welcome Ty David!






It has already been 8 days since our new addition! Ty David Shirley was born on December 11th at 9:55 am. It was a special treat because it was Grandma Keller's birthday the same day. He weighed 6lbs 15 oz and was 21 inches long. (I will write more later) I had my friend, Sarah take these pics when he was 3 days old! I thought they turned out marvelous! How thankful we are for this new gift right in time for Christmas!

6 comments:

Betsy said...

Congratulations! He is so tiny, darling and *handsome*! (Isn't it fun to use that word at your house again??) I hope your recovery and adjustment is going well! We are so happy to hear this good news.

The Peterson's said...

These pictures are adorable! What a perfect Christmas gift. Congratulations Again, hope all going well.

Marilyn said...

Like I've said since he was born....absolutely perfect! All 6 times! Your kids are all so beautiful and you are such a great mom. If only all children could be so lucky! So glad little Ty made it here so uneventfully, at least on his part! ha ha Congrats he is so adorable!!!!

Laura Barrett said...

SOOOOO cute! I've been dying to meet him! I've been a bad friend being out of town and all. But the first week that your little Ty was around, my Joe had pink eye:( so you'd probably appreciate me not coming over anyway! Hope to see you soon...maybe today?

Cindy said...

I've been checking your blog almost every day to see your new little one. Congratulations Steph! He is absolutely adorable. Your other kids must think he is the best present ever!

Julie said...

How adorable!! I'm so glad everything went well and you are home snuggling your cute little guy. Hope you guys have an Awesome Christmas!