SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Monday, September 28, 2009

BYU Blue!

The last 2 weekends we have been in Utah for BYU games. The first week I was able to go along with Dave and Cade. We met 4 of my 5 brothers there. It was fun seeing them but not so fun watching the Cougars take a lickin' to Florida State! We went to 5 stores before we found blue hair spray! I thought it was close enough to Halloween that we would have no problem, but I was wrong. It was worth the search though!

Me, Todd, Brandon, Justin, Derek!
(Just missing Cameron)

I figured I would go to the first game since I will only be getting bigger and will not enjoy sitting for so long! I am 28 weeks now!

This year the girls are all wanting turns going to the games. Ashley got to go to the CSU game with Dave. She also enjoyed sporting her BYU Blue!

1 comment:

Elise said...

You are one super cute pregnant chick! If only we all were so lucky...