SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Tuesday, September 16, 2008

1 year ago......

I am flashing back to a year ago. I always do that. One week ago today we were doing...., Can you believe last month at this time we were doing this..... Dave does not really get why I do this and neither do I but it happens. Anyway 1 year ago I was in Chicago with my mom and friends, Tamie and Chris. We have all been friends since our growing up days and had one heck of a time all together before my mom took off on a mission to Mexico! I highly recommend we do this again when you return Mom.

We made it through some nausea caused by severe turbulence!

We walked a lot, shopped, and ate!

We all loved the play WICKED!

Me, Blue Man, Tamie

1 comment:

Renee said...

Steph, I have thought about that fun-filled trip to Chicago--yes,
we definitely have to do another round somewhere when I return. That
time together with the four of us will always be a highlight in my life--good friends, good food, great entertainment, and wonderful support from our families. I think we could have a repeat!! So, get
your thinking cap on and let's go party!