SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Shoes

I can't believe it is almost Christmas. Time flies when your old. My kids are getting so excited. I finally finished delivering gifts to neighbors, friends, teachers, and secretaries. I decided yesterday afternoon I was going to read instead of clean house. I am so glad I did. I have read this book "The Christmas Shoes" before but it is always good to read again. It was inspiring to me and helped me put back into perspective what is really important. Needless to say, I called Dave to come home for a family dinner and then we had a game night with the kids and snacks of course. I rocked my baby a little longer and tried to enjoy the little things. I have so much to be grateful for but sometimes I don't realize it when I am caught up in everything that needs to be done.

No comments: