SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Sunday, January 19, 2014

Ty turns 4

Chokecherry syrup
Ty's favorite


 Happy Birthday Ty!
December 11, 2013
 4 years old!
 Slade & Ty
Ty loves "Planes" so we made a Plane cake, watched the movie Planes and he opened up Dusty the Plane remote control.  Overall, it was a successful day. I love the things Ty says, I love that I get to spend one on one time with him during they day. I love that when he is happy he always looks at what I am wearing and says, "I like your belt" or whatever it may be.  He really is such a lovable, sweet kid that totally melts my heart.  He loves dinosaurs, cars, watching movies on my ipad, eating anything sweet, and Chandra (as long as he is not attacked first thing in the morning).

 Ty sayings:

Ty while attempting to hula hoop.  "Don't laugh at me.  I don't like to be called funny boy.  You can call me cute though.  I like that one."

Mom: I love you Ty.
Ty:  I love you
Mom: Your my man.
Ty: Oh yeah, your my MOM (I laugh)
Ty:  you think that's funny!

We were all getting ready for church.  
Ty: "Mom will you do my hair like a stegosaurus?"
Mom: "Sure"
And I sure did.  This was a battle I did not want to fight seems how I can barely get him to go to Sunbeams.  In fact I pretty much go to sunbeams too.  He was happy as can be with spikes all down his head!



No comments: