SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Ty

Mario and Luigi
or 
Slade and Ty
It was Tea party dress up day at Preschool.  I told Ty that he needed to get dressed up for the party.  He said, "I want to be Wolverine!" He didn't understand he would have to dress up in church clothes.

End of year Preschool Program
Ty's part was very loud!
Star Light, Star Bright
First Star I see tonight
I wish I may
I wish I might
Have the wish I wish Tonight.
He remembered it after his first sentence was, "Miss Dawn I can't remember"


 

Miss Britney, Miss Dawn
Slade and Ty

 Many years ago when we first moved to Burley, Cade had Miss Dawn for a preschool teacher and now Ty does!   5 out of 6 of our kids have had Miss Dawn for a teacher.  (Kayla didn't go to preschool because I had 3 kids at home and not enough energy!)  She is amazing and has gone through many things these past years including beating Cancer! Her spirit is strong and courageous and she sincerely loves each kid.

Ty's Preschool Journal
At the top of the page he drew a lamb ambulance.
On this page he drew Al making pizza and was sure to include his hairy armpits!







Trip to the Dairy for Miss Dawn's Preschool.  The baby calves sucked the kids' fingers.  



Ty has started to be a very creative drawer at 4 years of age.
He drew a dinosaur (like his toy long neck).  He also drew himself, Dad, and Mom with private chest parts he was sure to point out to me.

The picture below is a wolf.

Ty learned how to ride a bike with no training wheels in one day. He has had no desire whatsoever. Then one day I went away to a volleyball tournament and came home to see Ty riding a bike.  Dave helped him that day for just a little bit.  It didn't take long, just determination that he wanted to do it.



No comments: