SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Go Hailey

Hailey's first time ever snowboarding!  She did awesome!  Even made it up the lift and down the hill on her first time!  After being on the bunny hill she said, "snowboarding is easy!"  I knew that was about to change but didn't want to crush her spirits.  Few tears and sore muscles and now the first time is behind us!
 I have taken 3 of my girls out of school once a week for a month this year to go boarding.  We have not had a lot of snow this year but some great sunny days!
 Averie and Hailey, both newbies!
Resting on the mountain part way down from the big lift!
 Kierra and Kayla
I have a fear of heights and I always get so nervous when they turn around!



Ashley was good to help out the newbies.  

No comments: